·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I have a harem.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
This is another similar idea - only this one is flushed with success, following its kickstarter campaign....

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
My husband bought one...don't even THINK about it.. of course he did it when I was traveling on business. Yeah..ask me how long that lasted ahahahhahahahah...3..2...1...garbage..swoosh.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
For Jeff: you need to modify the LED lens so the AMG logo is projected unto water surface :grin:

,,,, but isn't one awake anyway when one gets up to go the bathroom in the early morning hours?

I think it'll be a more convincing marketing when you say: "don't let the bright light interrupt your sleep pattern."

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
.... Morever, if men would just sit on the toilet seat and aim downwards to micturate, then there's no need to aim & not have the chance to make a mess. No need to turn bathroom lights on even, and save the need to buy a "bowl" light.

Second, the ladies do not have to worry about "falling" in when they try to sit on one where the seat has been raised by a forgetful partner, as the seat is always in the down position.

... a win-win situation with a minor change on the men's part :grin:

Just my 2 cents ....

I hope I don't start "something" in someone's household with the thoughts above.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Ok so here's what you do: install the bowl light, but don't install the batteries. Just hardwire it directly to a 110v circuit. After one, maybe two stray shots and getting lit up like a Christmas tree, the men in your home will gladly sit down to do ALL of their business....guaranteed.

I'm Roxanne, and I approve of this message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have one. The batteries will last only about 60 days. It does not stay clipped on properly on my one-piece Toto toilet. There are three levels of selectable light levels, but for me, even the dimmest setting is TOO bright! I only like it only on the dark blue color, and frankly, the "rainbow" colors are GARISH!

I am I.P. Freely, and I approved this message....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
This same subject is touched lightly upon in the epic novel "50 Yards to the Outhouse", by Willie Makit.

And once again in the book "10 Bucks Says No", by Betty Dont.

Two classic reads I highly recommend!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts