Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Aha...rubber tray.. good idea for wellingtons and mucky stuff.. not thought of that. May get one of those for winter rambles/outings

But, in order to stop things moving about, we have bought lightweight organiser bags with velcro on their bottoms..which means they sit side by side in the boot and stay in situ on the liner... and we just put stuff into them. The bags can be zipped up and can be easily lifted in and out if necessary. ( Clive had to talk me into buying them, 'cos I don't spend money too easily :wink: but now I would not be without them... )

·
Registered
27 Posts
Been looking for one for when I put my shrimp boots in de trunk ( you would have to be from coastal Louisiana ). We also have a lot of mud here...... If someone finds an OEM source maybe a group buy would get the price to within reason. You could count me in.... I really did like the look of the OEM.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone know what the boot tub/liner is called in german??
In German, it is called "Kofferraumwanne". Mind you that the one for the R171 is no longer being produced; hence, you may only find some "New Old Stock" items, or some used ones.
Would you buy a used one: Scratches are very noticeable on the plastic (so you will always notice it was used indeed); not that this is a problem, but just that you know.

Arjen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts