Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

my name is Pierre-Luc (you can call me PL) I am from a small city named Sherbrooke in Qc, Canada. I am in real estate developpment/managing, I basically build and manage appartement buildings all over our city. I have been a car addict since I baught my first car in 2002 a 1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD that I sold in 2008 to buy a 1999 Eclipse GS-T Spyder that I modded to 350whp and now it is time to pass on to something else and my search has started to find a clean low-miles SLK32 AMG.

My father baught a SL55 AMG 2years ago and the idea started to grow on my ever since... These cars are so exceptionnal and exclusive and best of all I can continue modding it :)

I've been through a couple a threads around here and you guys seem very friendly and fun, I hope we will have a great time.

have a good day !!

PL

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,113 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
And welcome from Sunny, HOT Indy!

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

Quebec is a beautiful place. I travel regularly to Trois Rivieres and love the area. Will be taking a vacation to Quebec City in July.

·
Premium Member
11,305 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts