1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Fanatical Member
3,417 Posts
Have not bought from this company but you might want to check with @curro101. I believe he has seen the side skirts from this company and was not impressed with the quality. Of course the tell-tale is all in the price. This is a very low priced body kit which is always a precursor to bad quality.

·
Premium Member
10,745 Posts
The quality itself wasn't too bad , I wasn't sure about the fitting and as I got the possibilty of getting some original sills at a great price , I just didn't persue it !

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have seen quite a few of these body kits on ebay lately...here is just one example, though this is just a front bumper, same company. Mercedes SLK R171 AMG Front Bumper Fog Lights Black Mesh Look | eBay

The body kit you were looking at is here as well http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCEDES-SLK-R171-AMG-BODY-KIT-FOG-LIGHTS-BLACK-MESH-LOOK-NEW-/171432836426?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ea317d4a&vxp=mtr

I have seen other pictures, the quality just does not look very good, and its fiberglass. I think it makes the car look bulkier and ruins some of the sleek lines of the SLK.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I have seen other pictures, the quality just does not look very good, and its fiberglass. I think it makes the car look bulkier and ruins some of the sleek lines of the SLK.
I agree. Only one word can describe them. Ugly!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts