1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Tuner webpage claims a reduction in turbo lag. You really can’t do a lot about the laws of physics by software. You can change maximum boost, even control the wastegate to a certain extent to change when it starts to open (minimally there though however). They can also remap the pedal response. But when somebody is making claims that are obviously impossible to fulfill it makes you wonder about the remainder of their claims.
My opinion is worth what you paid for it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tuner webpage claims a reduction in turbo lag. You really can’t do a lot about the laws of physics by software. You can change maximum boost, even control the wastegate to a certain extent to change when it starts to open (minimally there though however). They can also remap the pedal response. But when somebody is making claims that are obviously impossible to fulfill it makes you wonder about the remainder of their claims.
My opinion is worth what you paid for it.
I have it installed and it does give a little boost. I'm just afraid to crank it up all the way but it does appear to work.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I have it installed and it does give a little boost. I'm just afraid to crank it up all the way but it does appear to work.
You can change peak initial boost, and maximum boost. It might feel like it’s reducing turbo lag by recurving the pedal throttle response.

YMMV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts