1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I want to keep my original radio Audio 30 (cell phone with cassette player without cd) but make it possible to play bluetooth etc with out replace with an aftermarket stereo. Is there any solution?

I have found this but not sure if something like this also works with my original radio in my Slk 32 Amg 2002.

Bluetooth USB SD MP3 AUX In CD Wechsler für MB Becker Radio BE2210 BE1650 BE1350 | eBay
If you just want to play your iPod through the radio we bought one of these works perfectly and much cheaper than the item you list.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/REALMAX®-Transmitter-universally-compatible-mobiles/dp/B00ZGQ25VK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1463316223&sr=8-2&keywords=connect+ipod+to+car+stereo R)

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
2,847 Posts
Hi @Aaberg

I bought a Yatour unit like the one you show for my Becker Indianapolis. If your Audio 30 has the CD Changer socket above the normal connectors (where the blue and green plugs go in the photo below) then this could be the way to go.

P3120411.jpg

It plugs into the CD Changer port on the back of the Becker and works insofar as Bluetooth streaming and phone calls work through the unit but my Becker is too old to properly control the phone through the CD controls. I therefore also bought a Bluetooth remote control which sits on the ashtray (with blutack):

P5280016.jpg

And I'll add or make one of these shortly to make answering calls a bit easier.

At least the phone now sits in the compartment between the seats and does not need to be on the dash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.