Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a pre-facelift SLK230, BRIGHT yellow last night on I-70 East coming out of Indianapolis and enjoyed drving with her (you're beautiful, whoever you are!) all the way up to the Northeastside where I veered off on I-69 while it when on to Carmel.

Just glad to see another driver enjoying the car and the beautiful weather. And of course, going topless at 80 on 465 was fun too!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You know what would be awesome Sulley? An SLKworld.com clear/removable decal that you could stick on your windrestrictor:tu:

·
Premium Member
17,144 Posts
You know what would be awesome Sulley? An SLKworld.com clear/removable decal that you could stick on your windrestrictor:tu:
That's a great idea, i have one on my rear window for another benz site i moderate for. I would be more than happy to display one for this site as well.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
That's a great idea, i have one on my rear window for another benz site i moderate for. I would be more than happy to display one for this site as well.
Do you have any idea what vendor it came from? It would be cool because you could take it off whenever you wanted...if you ever wanted to take it off that is.:)

·
Premium Member
17,144 Posts
The guy who made them has a print shop in KY and is a good friend of mine. Keep in mind what i have on my rear window is not one of those removable static stick on's that can be used many time over. What i have is a one time deal, once you remove it it trash. I'm sure he can make what you want.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hmm - could be entertaining - if it was tasteful, I'd stick on on the rear window - but I do try and keep the top down as much as possible! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts