Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if she was on her Way to hook up with some Fellows from the Florida Mercedes Club.:wink::wink:

A Naples-resident was arrested for DUI after crashing her car into a parked vehicle. The 49-year old Florida resident was driving a BMW when she hit a Mustang parked at a red light.

Nothing really unusual, until the police footage shows the blond-haired woman in a stripped two-piece attempting to stand on one foot as deputies put her through the paces of sobriety tests. She declined to take a breath test and smelled strongly of alcohol, her arrest report said, according to the station.

Her black BMW appeared to be totaled and the other car’s driver was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, authorities said. Judging by the the footage released by the police, she was driving an F30 3 Series.

She has been charged with driving under the influence with a minor in the car.

She has been released on bail.

You can find the Video on Winknews.com and search for Bikini Grandma. Sorry can not post the Video because that Bikini is pretty small and I promised the General I be a good Boy.0:)0:)

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,734 Posts
mk and i thought about posting this but it included a picture of granny in her bikini so we opted out of posting it

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
mk and i thought about posting this but it included a picture of granny in her bikini so we opted out of posting it
This is one of the many threads where I am grateful for the posting standards of this forum.

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,734 Posts
Me too. I love grannies!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts