Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just a regular guy
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks back, I stopped into Home Depot for a bit. When I came out a silver 350 was parked right next to my silver 280. Had I not been in a rush, I would have stuck around and mee:rb:rbt the owners. It was a very cool experience, and I thank my fellow slk owner for providing it.

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Hope you left the Forum's address! I plan to write a brief note to a neighbour...who has a red/tan 350 just down around the corner.

Today we saw a white/black (why are so very many fitted with the black interior?!) 350 with the top down pulling out of the condos on Riverside Drive in Ottawa, driven by a lady with scarf (a la Grace Kelly, wife had a "me soon" smile). We tooted our horn and gave her a smile and thumbs up - returned with a smile! BZ!

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
The SLKWorld administrator was nice enough to send me a few SLKWorld business cards. I added a small sticker on the back with my contact info. I place one on the window of parked SLKs just to turn them on to the site and maybe make a SLK friend. Wifey says I'm an SLK stalker!:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
The SLKWorld administrator was nice enough to send me a few SLKWorld business cards.
May I suggest that we come up with a downloadable template and that way we can print them out and carry a couple with us in our gloveboxes... on the card we can have a place to enter our "Referred by: __________" member name if we choose to share that info. A Word Doc or PDF with like 6 to a page would be perfect.

I thought of it this past weekend I saw a nice silver SLK32 parked not too far from me at the city fairgrounds area, and wished I had something like that with me.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Don't forget, if placing them under the wiper on an R171, not to raise the wiper arm too high, else you'll chip the paint at the back edge of the bonnet / hood :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts