Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Than A Duster!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  CH3CK3RZ SNR 
#1 ·
I know many are disposed to use a duster on their car and I have one of those too. But I bought this mini dryer thinking it would help me get water out of the crevices (leaf blower works better). But what I found instead was it is fantastic to remove dust after a drive or after sitting in the garage for a few days. It blows all the dust off so I can use an instant detailer spray to quickly wipe the car down between major washes. I've found, with my black car, there is fewer instances of scratches than with a duster. Because it is handheld, it is really simple to circle the car and blow it clean. I've got a retractable extension cord next to the car, as this particular model has a really short cord on it.

I use this one from Griot's, but I'm sure there are others out there.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
and one other thing.

I have an extra duster in my trunk for dusting at locations like the store, etc when I am out and about
do you bring that mini dryer in your trunk? has an ac plug :D

#7 ·
C'mon Jeff, we both know that the best duster is an 80 mph breeze as we glide down the highway. I don't NEED a duster when I'm out. Besides, if I did, there is always the extra-mini-duster. :grin:

Attachments

Reactions: jbanks15
#8 ·
True, but when you are out and pollen is out, no matter what speed you are driving, that pollen is going with you :D

come down for our picnic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.