Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, just thought of this one after a conversation today with someone.....

Be it a 170, 171, 172 that you own................

What is the best comment / compliment that you have had about the car

And

What is the worst comment / insult that you have had about the car.....

Contradiction in terms I know as how can you ever insult a SLK no matter which model / version etc but to the unconverted out there......

Anyway answers on a postcard oh i mean (Forum)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not the SLK but my pal has a Bentley GTC - beautiful car but his wife has never been in love with it and thought it was a ridiculous amount to spend on a car. From day one she has said that it looks like a Sebring convertible and that's what she still calls it. Ouch!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Maybe the best is sexy guy in sexy car (ego talks, bull... walks) :biglaugh:

The worst, of course, are you getting divorced now?

or

midlife crisis, are you also using blue pills? (Ouch!)

To what I never reply, not worth it, I'm happy and my ego is SOOO big..it can take some pounding... :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
My brother bought a Z4 the year before I got the 350 - "Oh! Both my brothers are going through their mid life crisis!" Thank goodness she's perfect....

In St Louis, on my way home from Oklahoma City with the car, I picked up my wife
"I love it!" Now she is perfect!!!

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Last Year Sept. i cruzed around the 2 lane Roads between Cali and Az. It was a hot Day my Hair looked like Hell. After several Hours closer 2 eight of Cruzn the back Roads i needed a cold Pint. Too lazy 2 park my own Car i used Valet Parking while i gave him my Carkeys he said Sir you look tired and here is a Card 4 a good Hairdresser. I had some Pints took a look at the Card the VL gave me turns out 2 be my Gay Hairdresser Friend Larry. I have not seen him in over 2 years well i walked across the Street in his Salon.....

He looked at me and said German let me get you a Glas of Wine and let me fix that ...

Needless 2 say that Night i took a Cab Home. Lol My Betty and me have Gay and Lesbian Friends. Needless 2 say my Hair looks perfect since that Day.

A gay Hairstylist is like a good Detailer everything is perfect when you walk out that Door except the Gay Hairstylist has better Stories 2 tell ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.