Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm picking up my new 05' SLK350 in a few hours. I want to make a CD with some cool music. Any suggestions?

So far I have;

Mission impossible - limp bizkit
Freestyler - bomfunkmc
Blink 182 - dammit

lets hear your thoughts!

I'm very excited to get my car. I've been driving a BMW 330ci for the past 5 years and have always loved BMWs however stepping into the SLK it has completed changed my outlook on BMW now.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,205 Posts

·
98,205 Posts
Congrats! hope you find some driving songs in our list!

and we don't mind helping you find things, but the old saying is teach a man to fish....

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:biglaugh:Houston, we have a generation gap. I'm only familiar with one song mentioned, but none of the groups.

·
98,205 Posts
you old fart! how about some 'little darlin' by the diamonds?

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
:biglaugh:Houston, we have a generation gap. I'm only familiar with one song mentioned, but none of the groups.
Don, please don't say that your favorite driving songs are something like "Muscrat Love" by the Captain and Tennille :biglaugh:

And Jeff! Cut Jason a little slack, he's picking up his SLK in just a few hours! Let the man post and share his excitement :tu:

I say throw on a little Usher, Mary J. Blidge, if you're nostalgic them some Phil Collins, just instrumental try a little Maynard Ferguson .....

·
98,205 Posts
i never squashed his excitement! i said we already had a thread on driving songs!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
i never squashed his excitement! i said we already had a thread on driving songs!
Dude, just teasing you, but throw him a fish so he can eat tonite. He can learn how to eat for the rest of his life tomorrow, after he takes his first drive in his new SLK!:bannana:

·
98,205 Posts
Deal! one fish!! sushi!

·
98,205 Posts
you will go out and look at it even in the garage at night!

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,527 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.