Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:confused:Top pimp mobile maybe. How many other cars? Competition couldn't have been that tough.

·
Registered 2016 SLK55 AMG w/P30
645 Posts
It has video screens in the backs of the headrests.... it's a two seater. That's just plain silly.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Too low, I don't like the logo being half covered at the front, not a fan of the color, and the vid screens on the back of the seats? Still a decent looking car though

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
an R170, with R171 parts and heavily modified.
i dont like the bad boy bonnet extension.
the arches are very cool, and it must be on hydraulics to be so low.
it's not my thing..more of a fast and the furious type car but still very impressive with the workmanship that seems to have gone into it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
now i know what the mandrus milleniums look on the slk. I am thinking about getting hyper silver of those rims or hyper silver in privat netz

nice car nonetheless love the coulour and the matching smoke on the tails

·
Registered
22 Posts
More Pictures

The car is to low for my style, and i do not like the colour either. Rims are a bit to big too, looks like 20"? 18" would be enough. But i love the rest of the car, and especially the hood! Gives a more aggressive look to it.
So anyways, i guess i was really bored and searched for some more pictures of the car, and this is some of what i found:

Funny how i just bumped up a post from 2008... oh well.http://imageshack.us

·
Registered
72 Posts
That is just, absolutely ghastly! :eek:

Ugly color- hideous interior and it looks kind of like if I stepped on a Matchbox car: Squashed!

I guess it could become the pilot episode for a new reality tv show: "I Ruined My Ride" or perhaps "Big Money + Bad Taste = Butt Ugly".

It's kinda hard to believe that actually started out as a beautiful automobile. :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Glad you did or I wouldn't have seen it..

I actually really like the colour.... :)
Well, yeah i kinda think the colour fits THAT car, since its so "pimped up", but its not a colour i would have chosen :)

Funny how you would say that it's ugly, but started out as a beautiful automobile :) I have to say that i think it looks way better than this one:

I do not like the red interior which often is in the silver SLK 170's, and i do not like the black ugly "bumpers". They only make the car look cheap!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts