Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
It's 5 AM here and I am getting out of bed for a golf outing. Leave it to Corkscrew to find a way to get my attention and wake me up :hb:Y):Beer:

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's 5 AM here and I am getting out of bed for a golf outing. Leave it to Corkscrew to find a way to get my attention and wake me up :hb:Y):Beer:
That is SO early! I hope you win and have a nice winner's lunch. Do golfers still shoot for a hole in one?

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corckscrew!

welcome back! where have you been?
Nice pic... but you can do better!

P
Thanks, we were up country for a bit. Maybe you know we had a 6.1 earthquake on the Thailand-Laos border.

Is she (this one better?

OK, she was 'taken' from my hotel window. I know that this is not fair. We have to shoot from the driver's seat to make this thing work.

So, get out our cameras and go to work.

OK?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Corckscrew,

I hope you are ok and that you were not affected too badly by the earthquake.

Yes ... you are doing better.... today... I ma in San Francisco... so... hopefully I will be able to post some nice pics tonight.. LOL

P

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Corckscrew,

Yes ... you are doing better.... today... I ma in San Francisco... so... hopefully I will be able to post some nice pics tonight.. LOL

P
Thanks, we felt just a little here in Bangkok.

·
Founding Member
337 Posts
When I first got my SLK32 and my best friend out at the beach!!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I was a little distracted by the radio, and when I looked up, there was a crack in my windshield!
I hope she doesnt Fart, that thing might be like 2,250 shots of Nitrous that could kill a Bugatti Veyron and cause pollution to the public:butt::D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey Tungster, I like the speed bumps. On your car hood. Dirty mind....:Banane59:

·
Founding Member
337 Posts
Hey Tungster, I like the speed bumps. On your car hood. Dirty mind....:Banane59:

Yup........Everything comes in pairs.....:D:D:D:D:D

The best thing about being best friends is that I get to look at her whenever I want.....:rb

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I DEFINATELY want to hang out with CorkScrew. How much is a ticket to Thailand??? I swear...I'll bring a rare corkscrew.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Corckscrew,

P
Today we went up country to honor my wife's grandfather who died.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.