Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As a new member I'd like to respect the wishes of the admin's (and other members respectively), to let everyone know a little bit about me.

I'm dutch, living in Belgium and I bought this SLK 200K 5 months ago.
Upon browsing through several web pages I came across this forum and
found some valuable information right from the of.

My SLK seems to be a rare one as it was only released in 3 country (I believe, Italy, Greece and Spain)
It has a 1998cc engine and 191hp, 141kw.

I'm really excited upon making this "my" car by changing several little things over time and hope to keep it for a long time to come.

I'm not one in for tuning or things of that nature, though new rims, new radio, new air filter, .... are on the top of my mind lately.
I just love the feel of this car and I am quite proud as I do find it far more stylish than the R171 (sorry guys).

I am an IT consultant, so I don't know a lot about cars (practically nothing in all honesty), but I always love to learn about the things I buy and the possibilities surround it.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,343 Posts
Thanks Woolly!

Fidelio,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’ and ‘location’.

I am IT also!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,037 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts. I have made 2 friends from Braunschweig, Germany & Czech Republic on my facebook that drive SLK's.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts