Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of us go through life taking things for granted and just wanting. Wanting money, wanting a better job, a new house, a new car. Wanting to just live the rich lifestyle. Sometimes in our pursuit of these things, we forget to give back. "Gift," a short film from Singapore tells that story. A boy grows up hating his father for being "poor and unsuccessful," and hating the fact that he wasn't rich like his friends. He didn't think his father was very smart and he never saw him as an inspiration. He was blind to his father's true intentions, his true gift to the community until it was too late... It's a story with a powerful message that's sure to leave you with chills and maybe some tears. "Being rich is not about how much you have, but how much you can give."

For Ipad users:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DUYlHZsZfc#t=17

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
849 Posts
Clowns scare me. I realize they are just people dressed in gaudy clothes and wearing makeup and wigs so they cannot be recognized. But why? Are they trying to lead us into a dystopian society? In any case I have decided that (like Bill Gates) once I have ALL the worlds money, I can redistribute it as I see fit and thereby modify human behavior. First thing to go would be any form of charity. Second, would be to eradicate world peace.

Gordon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts