Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Star Motors (Huntclub, Ottawa) was kind enough to host a 125yrs Anniversary/Oktoberfest last week. Along with a show room full of current models (including the 172) there were two Smart Electrics and a replica of the original SLK - the original Three Wheeler. In addition they layed on wurst, schnitzel, strudel und getraenke! First class.

Jay the Black Car, and Kismet were in attendance.

Attachments

·
Registered 1999 slk230-sold
15,098 Posts
Flieger thx for the pics if i would have the option between the R172 or the 190 Sl i take the 190 at any day. The nose just looks better. LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics! Really wish I had been there to sample the vitals and share what sounds like a good time!! That will teach me to put work ahead of pleasure!!!! ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Racer/Eric - couldn't you consider it research? Ray wrote it all off to his business (kidding).

BH - I'm with you! I love the older MBs (I started looking for a 107). Once saw a beautifully restored 220 Cabrio in the beaches area of LA - in a mall parking lot, top down, just parked.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
I was riding shotgun in a 190SL while in college. Friend Andy was arrested and detained by the state police for grossly exceeding the posted speed limit! Guess some things are worth going to jail for......I had to walk home. Memories!!!!!!!:tu:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts