Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And lastly for tonight, I have a Becker Map Pilot sat nav module for the R172, it integrates into the cars infotainment system (Audio 20) and displays maps in the centre screen, navigation instructions can also be shown in the notification area between the speedo and revcounter. It is controlled by the scroll wheel on the centre console and buttons on the head unit and steering wheel, it can also be voice controlled if the fancy takes you but personally, I've never wanted to talk to my car :wink:

It comes complete with UK & Europe Maps, updated it to latest map release (July 2016), it also has UK speed camera alerts but they were not updated to the very latest version.

To fit this, you need to have an R172 (obviously) and the preparation for it in the glove box (it's a square receptacle in the top R/H corner).I think all UK cars have this as standard; except the ones with Comand who don't need this anyway because they already have something much better! :nerd:

I'm after £100 including postage to anywhere in the UK. New cost was around £450 from MB dealers in the UK.

If you're interested, email me (my username)@gmail.com

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.