Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful day

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Live42day 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say how awesome it is to drive the SLK (as you know, I am not telling you anything new). Not only do my other senses wake up when driving topless, but my sense of smell had become more attuned as well.
Today was a mixed sunny day and cool. The trees have now changed color and Autumn is in full force. The cool fact is, that the smell of the chopped corn, crisp foliage, and wood burning furnaces make me appreciate the simple joys of life.R)

By the way SimplySLK, my new leather MB gloves should arrive in a day now, to keep my hands warm first thing in the morning. Thanks for the suggestion.

#4 ·
My favorite routes are toward the north. I am about 10 miles south of the Canadian border so autumn is in full bloom. Route 108 through Stowe and Smuggler's Notch is nice, especially if you go up to the Trapp Family lodge before you head through the notch. The scenery is pretty in the mountains. Route 100 toward the east and through the middle of the state is nice too. Driving to Montgomery Vt to see the covered bridges is a nice ride too. I am not familiar with the scenic routes through the southern part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.