Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The badge is just a draft and will get better, but the driver/owner will get a badge and lanyard at the Midwest get together! The lanyards look even better in person, high contrast! Don't forget it's just a little bit off now. Make sure anyone wanting to go contact me or slk320chick and let us know. We need a good turn out Mid-westerners! Lets do this! It's time to get onboard, lets get excited and have some fun! WUF WUF WUF!

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,448 Posts
Has this product is authorized by Mercedes USA? Otherwise there could be a copyright infringement you understand!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,062 Posts
I'm sure MB will not come after them for a MB meet considering I am sure they will be getting freebies from their local dealership.

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,448 Posts
You guys do know I'm just joking don't you? If Mercedes even decide to come off its pedestal and look at us, (we know how much Mercedes cares about the rest of the world) it probably would be providing us with all sorts of swag! I am just jealous that I will not be able to go and get all these goodies.

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mensra, hey guys we need some more sign ups, we want to make this a big get together!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I'm sure MB will not come after them for a MB meet considering I am sure they will be getting freebies from their local dealership.
Jeff, there are 2 MB dealerships in Indy, both owned by the same person. I tried to get them to throw in some goodies for the first Indiana meet... zilch, nada, nyet(sp?), not a freaking thing...but hey, it can't hurt to ask :tu:

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just playing around with name tags, working on my Son's! That's on one of my 2 32" hd computer monitors. Just playing around, fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts