Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in vacation for the past 30 days, thanks for those who asked about me.

I haven't travelled in 2 years, just enjoying the sea.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,143 Posts
Glad you are ok Mo!

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't tracked my SLK or driven it for a while it's too hot in my country excess of 40 degrees c.

Ive scrapped the front bumper, bummer but will fix it by the fall planning to track it in winter( good weather).

Tomorrow is my last day in vacation, please excuse me for not being online. I really miss my friends here but the last 1-1/2 year is exhausting (more work, bad economy, stress and no vacation).

I feel better and fresh, hoping to be back at home in July 1st god willing. I've visited south of France and Italy this last month and it's nice to have a culture changing and a gastronomic experience as you can't beat Italian food and coffee.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Glad you are back. I have missed reading your posts.....they are always very informative and enjoyable.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks it was good however I wish I had 15 more days as I feel I haven't got tired or feeli homesick yet other than missing high speed Internet and my G55(miss it like crazy).

For Internet I have to walk 15 minutes to a local cafe.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome back Mo. Hope you are well rested.

Reactions: alroumi

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going to be traveling back to home tomorrow, excited to see friends and family but not excited to see work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.