Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one,

I have a quick question I know if you click the roof button then hold it the back windows go down but mine don't seem to, is there anything silly i'm doing wrong.

I have also found this on you tube, not sure if it will interest any off you but thought I would share.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi SLK320chick

No I don't have a smart top or any other mod installed, I have had my car for about 2 years but I never knew you could drive with the back windows down, I only found out while watching one of the videos that was put up on here Saturday.

I will have a look on the link you sent me now. Thanks for your help it's really appreciated.

Robby

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
I don't think you can put the back windows only down. I have never been able to do that. I have a 2001 SLK230. Where did you see that you could put the back windows down only, with out the top being down.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Yes, taping twice and holding works to put both front windows down at same time, But this guy is taking about putting the back windows down only and I don't think you can do this not on a 170.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
fyi I dont ever have to tap anything. All I do is press the button and hold-both windows go down at the same time to drop the top, and the front go back down automatically when pressing the button forward to put the top back on.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
fyi I dont ever have to tap anything. All I do is press the button and hold-both windows go down at the same time to drop the top, and the front go back down automatically when pressing the button forward to put the top back on.
My windows all go down when i put the roof down, however when i put the roof up, the windows (all of them) stay down and i must use the window button next to the top botton to get them up. Aside from a smart top i would think this is a design flaw, unless there is a seeting i am missing ?:soap:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

Yeah I think I will get a smart top as quite a lot off people have mentioned it.

Thank you for all your replies, its appreciated.

Robby

1 - 11 of 11 Posts