Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've now owned my SLK350 since Dec of last year so thought it was about time to introduce myself!
I owned a 230K about 2000-ish, had the car for 3 years and it was great, sold it because at the time we had 2 dogs and needed the extra room and we went (me and the Mrs) down to 1 car.
I really missed the build, great performance and of course the roof.
I had a couple of Saab's and also a 996 911, but I've found myself back in an SLK and love it! Its quicker to 60 than the 911 and so much more refined, there are lots of toys on it that Ive not even bothered with as yet such as the DVD player and phone interface.
Its a 04 and is just coming upto 20,000, the '24 days to service' flashed up the other day and its an 'E' service so need to get that sorted soon, Any good dealers Uxbridge way?
All the best Pembers

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,706 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,

Jeff

Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,418 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Think I've already replied to this in the UK section, but welcome anyway.. :)

·
Registered--In between SLK's
15,267 Posts
Hey Pembers!

Hi from London, congrats on the car, i work over in Southall and have lived in Uxbridge too!

Now living over in east London but still use MB Heathrow, their based in Cowley so not too far,

I have used them for my slk and A class and C class too, very competitive against other MB dealers as they are a service center, give em a try!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Pembers!

Hi from London, congrats on the car, i work over in Southall and have lived in Uxbridge too!

Now living over in east London but still use MB Heathrow, their based in Cowley so not too far,

I have used them for my slk and A class and C class too, very competitive against other MB dealers as they are a service center, give em a try!
Hi All, thanks for the very warm welcome!

Thanks for the info on Heathrow, I was hoping that they would be OK as I'm 5 miles away from them, Ill give them a bell on Mon for a quote,
All the best,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts