Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working with Kent and Stephen on the design for my Windrestrictor. Ordered yesterday, approved designs within only a few hours and just got notice that it is being assembled, tested and preparing to ship!

Now that is service!!

I'll post a ton of photos once it arrives. It's a Christmas present for my wife (yes, she's that kind of girl!) so it won't be installed until after Christmas. That is, if I can wait that long! haha

So far, one of the best experiences dealing with a small company that obviously still feels that customer service is the key to success! Not to mention a quality product!

I will recommend them to anyone that has a roadster!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,594 Posts
This is for my wife Bonnie's car:

(sorry, no installation until Christmas.)

Well then. I am going to require some hush money then. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, I made the mistake of teasing her that I already have her Christmas present. She's been trying to pry it out of me ever since.

Must.Not.Give.In. (but I don't know if I can wait!)

I'm lucky. She prefers car mods over jewelry!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,594 Posts
It will get delivered when you are not home.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I told her that she's not allowed to get any mail or boxes off the porch until Christmas! Haha She is sneaky though so I'm going to know when it's out for delivery

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a commercial photographer by profession. You WILL get some photos once installed!

FYI to all: ordered on Wednesday, at my door on Friday! Can't beat that service!

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
We do try to work as quickly as possible although most of the time it's more like 5 to 7 days I guess depending on the amount of orders that we have in production. It certainly helped that you were familiar with working on the graphics.

Please let me know if you run into anything at all you have my email and I check it frequently throughout the weekend. I can even give you a call if need be. It should be fairly simple though if you follow the printed instructions.

Good luck and have a wonderful weekend!

Stephen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts