Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Depends what you like. A summer drive down West coast highway / west coast drive... in fact you can begin all the way down in Fremantle, take the coast all the way along until you hit Hillarys. And then keep going!

Another popular trip is out to York for the day

One of the most well known twisting country roads in perth is Mundaring Weir Road from Kalamunda out to Mundaring.

I also enjoy a climb up Brookton Highway .. some nice restaurants up there to give you an excuse to make the drive.

Sadly I'm not around Perth for much longer, I'll be finding myself in a land where the drives are not at all fun.

-Tristan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey there Tristan I must try West Coast highway and York I have done Mundaring and Kalamunda and Brookton I also plan a trip down to Margs soon. Sorry to hear you moving away from the Lucky Country where are you going I have lived in several countries around the world. Is the 55 going with you?

Cheers Dirk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey there Tristan I must try West Coast highway and York I have done Mundaring and Kalamunda and Brookton I also plan a trip down to Margs soon. Sorry to hear you moving away from the Lucky Country where are you going I have lived in several countries around the world. Is the 55 going with you?

Cheers Dirk
Margs is lovely. I did that trip in my SLK230 before I had the AMG.

I am off to Qingdao, China. Left hand drive so taking the 55 is unreasonable as I don't want to convert. Have it for sale now... and secretly hoping it doesn't sell. R)

Where have you lived?

-Tristan

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,082 Posts
Is there any active Slk owner in Perth
until one responds, do a member search under community/quick links
specify Perth

and if they updated their profile to reflect "Perth', you will get a list of members

select 'last time on' to see when they were on last

you have 4 posts, get to 15 posts so you can private message the members in addition to being able to edit your own posts

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,082 Posts
Col here... do many people from Perth get together and go for a drive?
Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Florida!

Join the gang! Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section. New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

On a smartphone: http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/330737-how-update-your-profile-post-intro-smartphone.html

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
FREE!! Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a free datacard (options on your car). You must update your profile with vehicle info and your location and post an introduction first.
http://www.slkworld.com/vehicle-data-card/67706-free-how-get-free-datacard.html

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hiya Folks,

Perry here in Perth. Recently purchased back into SLK with a mint SLK 55 AMG. We do many rides with various clubs and just free-styling. The best group rides are with the MB Club of WA and they are very active.

Cheers

Perry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts