Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
To the P-Plater driving the Black SLK R171 and has a SLK55 Badge on their NON-AMG R171 on Springvale Road Saturday Morning.

A bit of advice, don't pretend you have an SLK55. Take the badge off. Its tacky. I do like how your keep your clean. :tu:

Yours Sincerely,

Yes, I'm the guy with the Black SLK55 AMG that was turning into Springvale Road and happened to be driving right behind you. Your unlucky day. lol.

·
Registered
199 Posts
lol @ fakeoriginal

saw a CLA45 amg, fully debadged, with the heritage plate "22" damn
2 digit heritage last time i checked were over 600k

and saw a C class, perfectly fine C class, why on earth would you put a CLK badge on there, i even took a picture..... Its a 2012 C class, leave it alone god damnit >_<

·
Registered 1998 SLK230
28 Posts
Need a new set of wheels and rubber. have been running to bridgestone, bob jane etc... but prices and designs are way up north. anyone can recommend some places?

·
Registered 1998 SLK230
28 Posts
thanks pezo. i tried that website... no slk230 for me to choose from the options menu. i guess i will have to give them a call...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi I live in Doreen in the North East of Melbourne. I have a silver SLK320 that I just bought. I would love to go for a drive and meet other fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, new to SLK world. i'm from the west of Melb.
I have bought myself an 04 silver SLK350. I'm going through fixing all the common issues with this car i.e. oil leaks, coolant leaks and engine/trans mount. Not sure about the balance shaft issue. It's running very smoothly with 172,000km. Maybe the previous owner had fixed it up?

·
*Registered
2009 SLK350
311 Posts
hey hey , great to hear from you .. i think we should decide for a get together and cruise once this weather starts to fine up .. if we all start putting in suggestions and brain storming , we can make this happen .. we just need to confirm a date we are all around .. so if you are keen let me know ..
as for me , i am based in Bentleigh and think a cruise down the great ocean road and think hit a restaurant for lunch and a chat would be awesome...
your thoughts ???
Perry

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
204 Posts
hey hey , great to hear from you .. i think we should decide for a get together and cruise once this weather starts to fine up .. if we all start putting in suggestions and brain storming , we can make this happen .. we just need to confirm a date we are all around .. so if you are keen let me know ..
as for me , i am based in Bentleigh and think a cruise down the great ocean road and think hit a restaurant for lunch and a chat would be awesome...
your thoughts ???
Perry
Sound good

had lunch at Wye river pub last weekend and was very good.

so when the weather is good Mrs PaPa Bear aka Nanny Bear said that would be good 0:)

Cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm new to the group. Just bought an '05 SLK 55 and would be keen to go for a drive. I'm based in the SE suburbs.
I have a friend with a 911 who often goes on drives with his Porsche club. Usually out in the Dandenongs and always early in the morning. They seem well established and well organised and I could ask where one of their typical routes takes them if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm new to the group. Just bought an '05 SLK 55 and would be keen to go for a drive. I'm based in the SE suburbs.
I have a friend with a 911 who often goes on drives with his Porsche club. Usually out in the Dandenongs and always early in the morning. They seem well established and well organised and I could ask where one of their typical routes takes them if anyone is interested.
I'm based in Doreen. It would be great to go on a run on regular or semi-regular basis. It would be nice if we could have a few cars. I have started a facebook page for Melbourne SLK owners.

·
*Registered
2007 SLK200
565 Posts
C'mon guys, stop talking about it and do it, you only need two to kick it off.

Up here in Brissy, we started off the same way, and now we have a great bunch of owners who enjoy getting out and hitting the roads around south east Queensland. We try to get together every two months and take turns in deciding where to go, as long as it involves some twisting roads.

Remember, every great journey starts with one step (or kilometre in this case). I look forward to reading of your adventures and seeing the pics. All it takes is two.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi fellow SLicKers

I’m new to the forum and also from Melbourne. I have an 08 SLK 350, purchase recently. Wondering if anything ever eventuated regarding a cruise. I would still be in and like to get to know others with the same interests. And hopefully start something regular.
John

·
* Administrator (Premium Member)
37,102 Posts
Hi fellow SLicKers

I’m new to the forum and also from Melbourne. I have an 08 SLK 350, purchase recently. Wondering if anything ever eventuated regarding a cruise. I would still be in and like to get to know others with the same interests. And hopefully start something regular.
John
Anyone can post a meet, John.
This is a UK guide, but fell free to use.
https://www.slkworld.com/united-kingdom-region/420698-arranging-meets-uk-ireland-quick-guide.html

Post a link on here and we will sticky it until the event has passed.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts