Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG
237 Posts
Lets get something going asap before nothing happens over Xmas/New Year

Next Sunday 24th meet say Brighton for a run down to Dromana ????
Hi

Sorry I've not been very active in the discussions of late, life got a bit complicated for a while but things are on the mend now.

I have been meaning to come to a meet for a while, now would be perfect timing as I have taken a break from studying so currently have the free time. ALso I'm currently living near Brighton :)

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Sunday the 24th?
Why don't you guys take a drive up to Sydney and meet up with the Magnificent Seven at our Coffee and Car Talk get together in Parramatta that day (see our notice above). Now that is a worthwhile drive in an SLK, especially if you use the Snowy Mountains Hwy instead of the Hume, follow the coast road and cut up through the Southern Highlands to Bowral to take the old Hume Highway to Camden.
Sean
R)

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Okay Foxy, it is a bit far for coffee, but when we are better organised we might drive down your way on a long weekend and do a run through the Kiewa Valley and then those mountain drives around Bright - and the wineries. The Ocean road gets too busy on those weekends. That could be a chance for an interstate get-together.
Sean

·
Registered
199 Posts
Melbourne guys chime in here, where does everyone get their slk serviced at? i've always had my slk from the start serviced at Ammstar, they are awesome customer service and do the job, but its only after getting a few quotes from them i've decided maybe i should look elsewhere...

red seatbelts were 1.7k , pre 2009 4 pot amg brakes were 4.7k just the rear..O_O

kinda feel ripped off when my regulator broke and they charged me about 1.3k to fix that....

so suggestions guys???

·
*Registered
2009 SLK350
311 Posts
do you knowdays/ times ??? many thanks .. i might be bale to get there Saturday if it is on then .. maybe we can make a time to meet and say hi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I am a new 2007 SLK 350 owner (actually picking it up tmrw or day after) in melbourne, just wanting to be a part of this awesome community! How do I go about joining along on drives etc? Thanks!
Dan :Beer:

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
You might have to move to Sydney! We have formed the SLK DRIVERS CLUB OF NSW and just incorporated the club in preparation for affiliating with the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport. We would like you Victorians to do the same and also the Queenslanders to have clubs along the east coast.
Have a look at the rest of the Oz/NZ section for information on the kind of events we run.
Sean Mac

THE SLK DRIVERS CLUB of NSW

Drive with your top down and spirits high!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Matt
Went and dropped my car off at German Service Shop this morning. Great bunch of lads there, Brad was super helpful, tons of knowledge.

Great recommendation mate, will go there to get my brakes done later in the year as well =]

·
Registered
184 Posts
No problem, had my B service last week under corporate plan - C#$&@ forgot to stamp the book and had to go back Saturday...oh well I didn't have to pay for it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have just recently purchased my 1st SLK200 AMG and was wondering is there local meets or cruises in melbourne?

Thanks,

Rossario

81 - 100 of 122 Posts