Mercedes SLK World banner

281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Great time had by all today and thanks to all who made it a great day. Photos are up here, feel free to add your own.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Hi Guys, when are we going on the next Run?
June weekends are all accounted for for me. Some slots still open in July.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
OK fellow QLD SLK owners. The next QLD SLK drivers day is currently in planning. The date we all agreed was going to be the 13th October. Hoping this is still locked into everyones calendar?

We are working through the route details at present and the only things planned so far are the date and some possible routes on the south side of Brisbane at this time. Hoping to encourage some members from the South of Brisbane to come along on our fun drives.

We are planning to include some roads through the Gold Coast hinterlands and are looking at various options for lunch. Can I get an indication of who might make it on this day so we can do some further planning please? Sean & Janine

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Everyone.
Just arrived home today from our Russian adventure. Boy the Russians love their AMG's. We are off next week in the other toy to take part in the Adelaide "Bay to Birdwood" classic, will be back in time for the 13/10 run. Look forward to catching up.
Geoff & June.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Bugger! :frown: Likewise we're also out. I've committed to two weeks work in WA either side of that weekend. On a positive note, the company has agreed to fly Jo over for that weekend so we'll be camping out at some low brow wine making establishment in the Margaret River region and thinking of you guys.:wink:

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Hi fellow SLK drivers. Sean & Janine's fantastic hinterland adventure run on Sunday the 13th of October is ready to go! Come along to see beautiful countryside, natural wonders, fabulous lunch spot and of course some great roads!

We will depart the famous Yatala pie shop at 9:00 am on Sunday morning heading west into the hinterlands towards Tamborine and then out to Canungra and head out to the Springbrook National Park where we stop at a roadside cafe for morning tea. Following refreshments we will head to the Natural Bridge (https://www.queensland.com/en-au/attraction/natural-bridge-springbrook-national-park ) go for a short easy walk to this amazing place and then on to visit the glow worm tunnels.

Once we have taken in the wonders of nature, we are off to Pollys Country Kitchen for lunch and to keep an eye out for Horace the jam and cream scone stealing kookaburra. Following a leisurely lunch we head further up into the escarpment of Springbrook National Park on a road sure to thrill the drivers and sightseers alike to visit the Best Lookout!. From here it is a short drive back down and out onto the Motorway for a leisurely drive back.

We need to finalise numbers with the good team at Pollys Country Kitchen so please let us know if you are attending before the 6th October so we can advise the team at Pollys. Looking forward to a great day out. Kind regards. S&J

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
So my mistake everyone. It should have said the 13th of October not the 19th. Hope I didn't mess everything up!! I have edited the post to reflect the correct date. Lets reconfirm for the correct date please.

281 - 300 of 303 Posts