Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have been on the paid deposit waitlist for tickets to the Inaugural Austin, TX F1 race for several months. I paid a $100 deposit months ago to be the first to have a seat purchase opportunity. As I have been out of work for several months, I simply can't afford to go.

The 3-day pass tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow (Sunday) at 10 AM. I am willing to give my fellow SLKW members my spot for tickets before the rest of the public.

I can buy up to 8 seats. If you paypal me the cash, I will buy the tickets for you. This has to be today to beat the rest of the world vying for seats.

You can research the ticket options at Circuit of the Americas: Get Tickets | Circuit of The Americas - Home of the F1 US Grand Prix | Nov. 16-18, 2012 | Austin TX- Circuit of the Americas

The best seats are $499 each for the 3-day pass.

Here is my email from F1:

Exclusive 3-day Ticket Package Pre-sale for the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX™ Starts Today!

Thank you for your deposit. As a COTA VIP, you’re invited to purchase tickets at Circuit of The Americas before they go on sale to the general public on Sunday, June 10th.

Your pre-sale code below will include your deposit of $100 off your ticket purchase.

The pre-sale will run from today through Saturday, June 9th, so don’t delay.

To Purchase Tickets:
Remember to use your unique pre-sale code: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Remember, the pre-sale window closes on Saturday, June 9th. Buy your tickets now for the best selection.

Explore all of the great seating opportunities at Circuit of The Americas.

>> Click here for more seating information

PM me if you are interested. The first to respond and pay can have my spot. Thanks folks. Drive Fast...Drive Hard.

-David

Reactions: leapyfish

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Just to stay at the top of "new posts" as time is running out. Thx.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks like no takers. I'm going to go ahead and buy 2 premium seats within the next 2 hours. Hit me up before that and they are yours. After that, I go into profit seeking mode ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And we are done. I just bought two seats that are now for sale. Confirmation from F1:
You purchased 2 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Formula 1 United States Grand Prix - 3 Day Race Weekend
Circuit of the Americas, Austin, TX
Fri, Nov 16, 2012 - Sun, Nov 18, 2012
Order for: David S.
Seat location: section T4-6, row 10, seats 12-13

Thanks for playing folks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.