Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
It's that time again!

Been really busy with work and other projects so not been on the forum, or even working on my road trip videos, but I've managed to grab some time to put the monthly compilation together.

Hope to be more active again soon. In the meantime here's 7 minutes of your life you'll never get back :wink:

https://youtu.be/IbCLI8pWjxw

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,523 Posts
Thanks.

Maybe, next time, turn your (cam) audio on so we can both listen to your road tunes AND maybe hear you give a running commentary about where you are/what we're looking at :tu:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Maybe, next time, turn your (cam) audio on so we can both listen to your road tunes AND maybe hear you give a running commentary about where you are/what we're looking at :tu:
I could Len but all you'd get is silent bits which were edited to avoid YouTube violations and lots of me swearing and generally hurling abuse at all the other road users who either can't drive or are getting in my way :wink:

Almost all of the clips each month are taken from my daily commute in the West Midlands region of England. If you watch enough of the compilations you'll probably get to know the route as well as I do!

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,523 Posts
Oh, I understand in retrospect. We're getting great travelogues from our friends across the pond and they are bringing back some great memories for me.

Thanks for all the work you do putting these clips together. I know what you're going through :tu:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts