Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it to early to begin planning the next meet? I am game to go anywhere in the North East. Suggestions for locations or dates are welcome.

Cast your vote for weekend of your choice:

August 15 / 16
August 22 / 23
August 29 / 30

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is it to early to begin planning the next meet? I am game to go anywhere in the North East. Suggestions for locations or dates are welcome.

Cast your vote for weekend of your choice:

August 15 / 16
August 22 / 23
August 29 / 30
Never to Early.

I am working on a October plan now

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any ideas on where and when? We can do something up my way. I have a few ideas on where we can go. One idea I have is to end up near Interstates 80 and 380 in the Poconos. That way alot of those who are coming from NJ, CT, NYC, LI will get a nice jump for the ride home.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Any ideas on where and when? We can do something up my way. I have a few ideas on where we can go. One idea I have is to end up near Interstates 80 and 380 in the Poconos. That way alot of those who are coming from NJ, CT, NYC, LI will get a nice jump for the ride home.
If you want to do the run I was planning for october it would be just as good in August.

·
Registered
103 Posts
[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Summer Exotix Run - Rally for Charity 2009

On August 30, 2009 Exotics Rally is proud to bring you this year's 3rd Annual "Summer Exotix Run - Rally for Charity".

In the past years this event has been a huge success in bringing the best and rarest exotic cars together in one large group often exceeding 150 cars to rally together for a great cause.

This year's Charity will be Doctors Without Borders
DATE: August 30, 2009
TIME: 8:00 AM

START: Americana At Manhasset
2060 Northern Blvd.
Manhasset NY 11030

Destination: A beautiful Indoor Venue - Geared towards the Automotive Enthusiast!!!

Participation cost: $120.00 Per Person - Must be Paid In Advance
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
[/FONT]​
There is no rain date, Event will ONLY be cancelled if the conditions are deemed to be unsafe.
It will be rescheduled and you will be entiltled to a refund if you so choose.

Participation fee includes:

- Gift Bag
- "Rally for Charity" decals
- Fantastic Lunch

- NO Route cards - BULLRUN Style
- Participation at the SPECIAL VENUE !!!

Signup deadline for this event is 8/24/2009.

There will be no exceptions and no signups on the event day.

To go directly to the sign up form
CLICK HERE

Sincerely,

Exotics Rally www.ExoticsRally.com
(516) 942-5555 - Office
(516) 942-5050 - Fax
[email protected]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nope doesn't look like it. Members wake up!!! Whats the plan?

By the way, anyone still thinking about the "Exotic run" posted above?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts