Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MightyJoe, my wife and I got together for dinner tonight to discuss an ATL SLK meet and greet. The plan is to meet at the TGI Fridays on Pleasant Hill Road on Saturday May 31 at noon. From I-85 N, exit PH road and turn right past the Marriott, TGIF is on the right. I-85S turn left over I-85 and past the Marriott. Hope rwbalk, SLKDawg, and others can attend. Any questions contact Joe or myself.

Attached, the first pics of Joe's new 55.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Guys I wil try to drop in for a few min, I do some wedding photograohy and have a wedding in Buckhead that day I have to be there at 1 but I might be able to swing by for a minute before then.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Guys I wil try to drop in for a few min, I do some wedding photograohy and have a wedding in Buckhead that day I have to be there at 1 but I might be able to swing by for a minute before then.

Ya have to drop in! We all wanna see those Snetterton Wheels live and in person. :tu:
I'll probably get there before noon anyway, so hopefully that'll give you a bit more time!
I look forward to meeting you.

Joe

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya have to drop in! We all wanna see those Snetterton Wheels live and in person. :tu:
I'll probably get there before noon anyway, so hopefully that'll give you a bit more time!
I look forward to meeting you.

Joe
Yeah, I can be there earlier as well, 11:30 is no problem. Also, want to see your windscreen live.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just spoke to another SLK owner. He is one of the guys I talked to at length before I bought mine. I believe his is Blk on blk. He will attend the meet and greet on Sat the 31st. :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Change in times for me, I don't have to be there til between 1:30 and 2 so 12 will work for me now. I plan to see you guys there unless it's gonna rain....my baby don't do rain.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Change in times for me, I don't have to be there til between 1:30 and 2 so 12 will work for me now. I plan to see you guys there unless it's gonna rain....my baby don't do rain.

Terrific!!! Can't wait to see the BABY!:hail:

See ya then, Joe

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Terrific!!! Can't wait to see the BABY!:hail:

See ya then, Joe
Mine doesn't do rain either. Let's hope for the best!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey guys, sorry for the late response - I was on vacation all last week and stayed as far away from the computer as possible. Trying to get caught back up on everything this week, but I will try and stop by on Saturday.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys, sorry for the late response - I was on vacation all last week and stayed as far away from the computer as possible. Trying to get caught back up on everything this week, but I will try and stop by on Saturday.

Was wondering where you were. Look forward to seeing you on Sat.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like the weather is gonna go our way!R)

See you guys Saturday, I look forward to meeting you all.

Joe
Looks like the weather for Saturday is holding up, mostly sunny and 88F. Good 'vert stuff! :burnout:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Don't forget to bring the digital camera and post some pix.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
A nice ride for you guys one weekend might be up to Chateau Elan. Great spots on the property for photos of the SLK's, and you can have a great lunch / wine tasting while there.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A nice ride for you guys one weekend might be up to Chateau Elan. Great spots on the property for photos of the SLK's, and you can have a great lunch / wine tasting while there.
Yes that's a good idea. It's a nice ride w/ good location/food/wine. Sounds like you've been there CS?

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Yes that's a good idea. It's a nice ride w/ good location/food/wine. Sounds like you've been there CS?
Many times, although not in the last three years. I have a friend in the Suwanee area and I play golf with him at Elan whenever I am in town.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts