Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update! I spoke to Rick Cacares about a week ago after his surgery and he thanked us all for the card! It truly lifted his spirits! Good call Dave!!!

So, I called Rick again today and he sounds 100% better! It looks like the surgery was a success!

He's a class act and I'm happy for him!!!

Later, Joe

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Great news! Thanks for the update Joe. Sounds like he should be back in his 55 soon.R)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Guys!

When do we get together again? I should be cleared for OPS NORMAL from my Dr. On Sept. 15th ( My 50th). How about I ask Jesse for a tour of the service garage? ( Im a nuts and bolts kinda guy) and maybe a lunch afterwards? Thanks for the card and pics. Your prayers and support were felt by Gina and I.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Can I come if I show up in a sedan?

Hey I was told I come come in the 335....A sedan and another brand. Been awhile since I visited here glad to hear things are going well with Rick.

Oh, by the way Dave, you won't catch me on the radio anymore (as if you ever did) I took a promotion to a management position in July so I'm only on the radio 8 hours a month to keep currency.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Hey I was told I come come in the 335....A sedan and another brand. Been awhile since I visited here glad to hear things are going well with Rick.

Oh, by the way Dave, you won't catch me on the radio anymore (as if you ever did) I took a promotion to a management position in July so I'm only on the radio 8 hours a month to keep currency.
Let's both show up in 4-doors, then. And glad to hear you got promoted. Hope it means more money!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
An October meet sounds good to me!

Rick, My birthday is in October so we'll celebrate together bro!

And as for Randy, Ken & Dave.....a BMW, Porche & Mercedes Benz aren't exactly sleds thats for sure!!

So, my problem is Daves "Red Rocket" is fast becoming the Baddest 55 out there!

Me and the Black Pearl may have to rekindle thoughts of Mr. Kleeman again!:hail:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
When do we get together again? I should be cleared for OPS NORMAL from my Dr. On Sept. 15th ( My 50th). How about I ask Jesse for a tour of the service garage? ( Im a nuts and bolts kinda guy) and maybe a lunch afterwards? Thanks for the card and pics. Your prayers and support were felt by Gina and I.
Rick, glad to hear things are going well. Tour sounds good.

We were thinking of an October event that would include ACC and a drive up into the N GA mountains. Still open to dates and ideas.
We're good for every Saturday in October except the 17th.

So, my problem is Daves "Red Rocket" is fast becoming the Baddest 55 out there!

Me and the Black Pearl may have to rekindle thoughts of Mr. Kleeman again!:hail:
Joe, you just need a heavier FOOT!!!:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts