Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I have been partnered with the Atlanta Motorsports Park for some time. If you are not familiar with them they are in the process of building an amazing country club style track. The founder sent me an email the other day to see if we would like a private VIP tour of the progress.

Dates available would be 9/11, 9/18, and 9/25. If you are interested please respond with the best date for you.

"You may not know we are under construction and about 50% completed with the project."

We have been having private tours of the property for the high net worth groups, clubs, and dealerships. It dawned on me, you guys would be fantastic to have a private VIP tour of AMP for your members only.

Something fun, different, cool to do.

You're invited to a invitation only informal sneak peek tour of the future home of Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP), in Dawsonville, GA for Mercedes SLK Forum. Ground has been broken and construction is well underway, not many people can make the statement: “I know of someone or I stood on this ground before it was a racetrack.” So now is the perfect time to get an inside look not only into the layout and elevation of the track starting to take shape, but also the careful planning that gone into this development.

Also, since we are under construction we are always looking for good ideas to implement into the project, so the only bad idea is the one you do not share. The best idea wins with our team, not necessarily our ideas.

The Founder and his team give us a walk-through of the under construction course and the facilities. So wear some shoes you can get dirty!

AMP has spared no expense designing their first class driving course using Tilke Engineers & Architects, the famed Formula One Track designers. Six unique and challenging course configurations are being built, along side permanent garages, executive member lounges, a pool, tennis courts, retail showroom and much more! AMP has a faster top speed straight and more elevation changes than any track in the SE. Also, you will be able to see almost ALL of the track from one viewing point!

Don't miss this very special opportunity. To RSVP, please e-mail [email protected]

DIRECTIONS: Take 400 North, just past the Outlet Mall turn left onto Highway 53. Go through Dawsonville until 53 dead ends. Turn left, continuing on 53 around the “jug handle” (Think of driving straight through it, if there was not a building there)- you will pass in a few miles highway 183 or Elliot Family Parkway that veers off to the right. Your next right in 1.1 of a mile is Duck Thurmond Road, turn right and we are about 1/8th of a mile on the right. Park on the LARGE gravel entrance. The address is 20 Duck Thurmond Road, Dawsonville.

MAP QUEST: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Dawsonville&state=GA&address=20+Duck+Thurmond+Rd&zipcode=30534&country=US&latitude=34.431011&longitude=-84.176748&geocode=ADDRESS

·
Registered
18 Posts
That sounds awesome! I could make any of the three dates, but have a strong preference for the 11th or 18th.

(By the way, you've got a link to something in your webmail inside your post, which is prompting for a password.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts