Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Sounds interesting was the same day/time we were shooting for. What do you guys think? Be cool to hook up with some more AMGs!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
ill be there hopefully.. for my first outing since my return to the US.. well if mt 1k trip on the bike the week before doesnt kill me..

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I suspect most troll the "other" sites, but given the overload of Atlantians, I though I'd point this one out...

Thanks for the good catch John.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/slk55-r171/290232-atlanta-amg-meet-drive-lunch-04-18-09-a.html
Say Hi to Chappy for me
Will do Bill.:tu:

ill be there hopefully.. for my first outing since my return to the US.. well if mt 1k trip on the bike the week before doesnt kill me..
Would be great if you can make it Brian!!:)

Club 55, do you want to go for this?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Not sure if they allow non MB vehicles, but I could probably make it. Maybe we should start our own thread so people don't have to link through to the other site.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'd just rename this thread.. and we will keep the information updated here.

I'll probably meet at the location as driving down to atlanta for the meet time is a bit much. but anyone coming from atlanta should hook up with everyone else there..

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Let me know for sure as I owe Shelton a confirmation e-mail.

Joe
Looks like this is it! Joe, contact Shelton and Rick and let me know as they want a head count.

I'll need to know if the better halves will be present.

I'll try and pull the specifics from that site and post it here.

Ken,
Can't imagine they'd mind a 911.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Here is the gathering location.

"We will plan to meet at 9:00am at Starbucks in Alpharetta on Mansell Road, just West of GA 400 and Mansell (exit 8).

We can enjoy the drive up to Brasstown Valley Resort, where we will have a reservation for lunch, at Noon."

Final route has yet to be determined.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
E-mail sent to Rick and Shelton!

Joe
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: The "black pearl", OK Captain Jack errr I mean Captain Joe!! Thanks for contacting Rick and Shelton. They do need a head count ASAP for lunch so let me know drivers and passengers (shouldn't be that difficult in these cars, either 1 or 2).
Heard no objection to a 911 or 335.

·
Registered
539 Posts
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: The "black pearl", OK Captain Jack errr I mean Captain Joe!! Thanks for contacting Rick and Shelton. They do need a head count ASAP for lunch so let me know drivers and passengers (shouldn't be that difficult in these cars, either 1 or 2).
Heard no objection to a 911 or 335.

My 10 year Old son named the Car! Yes, a huge Jack Sparrow fan!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey guys I think 9am on the northside is a stretch for me since I don't get off work til 7 that morning. I would need to leave my house by 8 to make it and I don't think you me there with 0 sleep. Just another joy of working a job that runs 24/7 - 365.....But you better post pics, especially of Capt. Joe with his "eye patch".

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Damn! 10 days too soon for me! I've been waiting forever to go to one of those events! Maybe next time.
Where are you at? Update your profile. (Sorry jbanks)

But you better post pics, especially of Capt. Joe with his "eye patch".
Sorry you can't make it, a southside event needs planning. With no @#!$^% gas shortage.:mad:

Capt. Joe better start working on his dredlocks!:biglaugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts