Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if you guys wanted to firm up a date for our next gathering and I'll start promoting. I have about 24 Atlantans now that I can email. Let me know what you think

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dj, are you open on 8/1? What would you guys think about having lunch at Andretti's?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
dj, are you open on 8/1? What would you guys think about having lunch at Andretti's?
Ken,
We're open for that. Plus, it's supposed to be nice this weekend, any ATLers up for a drive and lunch this Sat. or Sun.? We finally get a break from travelling so the 55 will be on the road w/ good weather!R)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Giving this a bump, any more input? Ken, can you send the ATL folks an e-mail, thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just found the site tonite, don't know why it took so long for me to search for the group.

8/1 looks clear on the calender for me. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like Dave might have a tough time on the 1st unless we did more of a 'dinner' meet. We could do something at Andretti's then dinner in that area?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
It looks like Dave might have a tough time on the 1st unless we did more of a 'dinner' meet. We could do something at Andretti's then dinner in that area?
That works for us.

Edit: Sorry just informed that Dinner that day will not work, other plans.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
So any agreement on the date???

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I now have the 1st off (swapped my trip), so lunch works for me.
All, let's go for lunch & Andretti's on the 1st then. DJ, seems you've been very busy on the weekends lately. We're finally getting a travel break a bit. Of course it all fires up again in mid August. Still trying to get UK John to give us ATL'ers a visit. The price is right.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, I'll start a fresh post with all the details and I'll send a message to the over 25 locals I've collected to see if we can get a record turn out!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts