Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
We're good, as long as it is before the 27th, when we leave for London.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'll make every effort to be there. Moving in June, not certain which weekend yet, but set it up and I'll do what I can.

Joe

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have a way to search for just 'Atlanta' members, but if you guys know of any users in particular that you remember I can sent them an email.

How about June 6th? Any suggestions on a location to meet at? Maybe do lunch? We could meet at Andretti's in Alpharetta for some 'track time'?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I know you want to just sent to the Atlanta group, but it is nice for others to see, just in case they will be in Atlanta or want to drive up, just my $0.02.
Good idea, as I like to see what other groups are doing.

Ken, a couple weeks back I sent you a PM w/ 12 Atlanta area folks. If you can't find it let me know and I'll fire it off again.:tu:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
How about June 6th? Any suggestions on a location to meet at? Maybe do lunch? We could meet at Andretti's in Alpharetta for some 'track time'?
6th works for us, lunch and a road trip, all good.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
How do you guys feel about June 13th? We can pick up another Atlantan if we can change weekends.
Good w/ us, like I said, any thing before the 27th.

·
Registered
274 Posts
6/13 is better.

PM the meet location this time so that Johnny Long Arm isn't sitting around waiting for someone to do something stupid.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Like spin the wheels leaving the AMG meet?

:biglaugh:
Yep, they had the poor guy in Handcuffs!!

Has gc55 been on lately? He was at the AMG meet and sounded interested in future meets.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts