Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date for this is Saturday October 18th. Go to www.mercedesofbuckhead.com to register. I signed up for the 2:00pm session, Joe will probably want to be there at 9:00am!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I would suggest going first thing in the morning if you want to drive more than one car.

I got to the one in Paramus NJ around 11am, and waited for over an hour to drive the SL63. After that we decided to go home.

We went to another location in Edison NJ the next week at 10am and had to wait over an hour to drive a C63. They said they only had one of each, except for two C63s at both locations. I really wanted to drive the CL63, but people said they were waiting for over two hours.

I tried to get on the dyno C63 three times, and each time they shut it down so the car can cool off.

Overall I think it was a waste of our time, but I did enjoy the great snacks at the first event for Prestige Motors Paramus, and the full free lunch served at Ray Catena in Edison NJ.

Our SL63 Video (not too exciting).

·
Registered
135 Posts
The *Tour is great way to drive other Mercedes Benz products, I also went to the same event @ the Edison location.
Even if you have no intentions of purchasing these cars, It is worth driving a half million dollars worth of cars in one day.
Also you will go home with some nice gifts.
They gave out assorted AMG/ And Mercedes Benz promotional items.
The throw blanket with the logo is nice to line your trunk, Or your seats if you do not wish to get either dirty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts