Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you Atlantians (and any others that want stop by), I need a headcount in the next day or 2 to give to the organizer so he knows how many spots to reserve for lunch. So please let me know yes or no and if yes 1 or 2 people. Thanks.R)

Edit: Me and the better half will be there.

PS And yes, 911s are invited!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't heard from dj, must be flying his bird.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't count me as I'm probably already accounted for for in chappy's(steve's) list..

And i'm only skinny canny eat two meals :)
Brian, Yep figured you were on his list at AMG, looking forward to seeing you again since Montreal (I still can not believe they're not having a race after a sold out event). As I said, great to see you again mate!!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like there is going to be plenty of horsepower meeting up this weekend with 15-20 cars, mostly AMGs, and around 30 people! Woo Hoo!R)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey guys - hope you all have fun with the meet this weekend. I have been busy dealing with a non-paying tenant who I am finally evicting from one of my rental houses this weekend, so I won't be able to make it. Sounds like it is going to be a great gathering!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dave,

You and Eija up for b'fast Saturday morning??? I know, I Know, its very early for the Scientific Community, but hey, ya gotta eat!

We should leave the Georgia Diner by 8:30am though. So I'll be at the diner by 8:00am to eat!!! Let me know.

Oh yeah, I'll be in the Black 55!!!!:rb

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dealing with a non-paying tenant who I am finally evicting from one of my rental houses this weekend,
Sorry you make it, good luck dealing with that issue, yuk!

Dave,

We should leave the Georgia Diner by 8:30am though. So I'll be at the diner by 8:00am to eat!!! Let me know.
Sending PM.

I'll see you guys there in the hills at the meet.. Should be a fun weekend!
It'll be good to see you!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
directions

For those of you with Nav.

Starbucks.

Mansell Point
1605 Mansell Rd Suite G
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
770-649-0767

See ya tomorrow, weather looks great!R)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, meant to repost this.

Here is the gathering location.

"We will plan to meet at 9:00am at Starbucks in Alpharetta on Mansell Road, just West of GA 400 and Mansell (exit 8).

We can enjoy the drive up to Brasstown Valley Resort, where we will have a reservation for lunch, at Noon."

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm originally from the Boston, MA area and my Celtics are on at 12:30 today and then my Bruins are playing tonight at 8:00 (playoff schedules were posted for both this past week). I have another large contingency of Boston fans here that are gathering to watch the games somewhere ITP.

I will definitely try to make the next one. Will give me a chance to get the car all detailed and ready to go!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm originally from the Boston, MA area and my Celtics are on at 12:30 today and then my Bruins are playing tonight at 8:00 (playoff schedules were posted for both this past week). I have another large contingency of Boston fans here that are gathering to watch the games somewhere ITP.

I will definitely try to make the next one. Will give me a chance to get the car all detailed and ready to go!
Fair enough mate, was in Boston when they were setting up for the NBA finals last year, you people go nuts (in a good way)!

·
Registered
29 Posts
sooo...who got bagged by the Alpharetta PD on the way out of Starbucks? I was coming back up Mansell and saw one of the black AMGs (non-55) was stopped in the median by two Alpharetta PD cars with lights flashing...did he light 'em up on the way out? Because he wasn't too far at all from the Starbucks parking lot...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts