Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, what date is best for y'all, Saturday Feb 20 or Feb 27?? Got some ideas but need a date first. So please let me know. Ken, if you could send out an e-mail to the group, thanks.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I'll be out of town now the weekend of the 20th so if possible the 27th would be better at least for me. I'll send out an email tonight to the Atlanta list I have which is up to 40 Atlanta owners.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ken, seems like we've picked up some new ATL mems recently. 27th works best for me as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome!!

27th works for us....lookin' forward to meeting the locals finally!! Hopefully we will be done with this ridiculous weather by then.

·
Registered
29 Posts
27th should be good with me. Hopefully we'll have sun and top down weather. Hell, I'm originally from New England...mid-40's is top down weather for me!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, 27th it is!!! Details to follow. I've got some ideas just need to confirm. Pray for GLOBAL WARMING.:biglaugh:

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
LOL, if you have the windscarf option and a windrestrictor it's all good!
With the Airscarf, rear windscreen attached, and main windows up one can drive comfortably down to upper 30's and some well insulated long-sleeved windbreakers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As I'm probably the newest member here in ATL, I am looking forward to attending. This is my first convertible as well as first MB so it's all new and good so far.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad to have you aboard!!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I just wanted to give this a bump and see if there was any info on times/locations/etc.

Thanks for organizing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts