Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting back in March I've been compiling all of the dashcam footage I get of other SLK's into a monthly video and posting them on my YouTube channel.

Those of you who follow the threads will know that the Midlands region in the UK, for some strange reason, appears to be the galactic epicenter for SLK's. Maybe it's because it's the furthest point from the sea on this island and mixed with the UK weather those of us in the region will do anything to worship the mystical yellow fireball in the sky whenever we see it! Whatever the reasoning, it does mean that on a good day I can see more SLK's than some of you might see in a month, sadly not always whilst driving though!

Anyways, I digress! This month's compilation is available to view here - https://youtu.be/oKoTUwnNXl4 - shorter than last month's but it does include a bonus pheasant clip :wink:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All with their roof closed. Even on sunny days? What a waste.
In the original camera footage you can here me making comments along those very lines as I pass some of them :grin:

There is one with the roof down but it isn't that easy to see as the sun is in the camera on the front view and the rear view is shakey - mixture of speed, poor road surface and the buffeting on the wind deflector (which the camera is attached to) when the roofs down!

Some of them can be forgiven as the weather can be so changeable and on a couple it's sunny but very cold for this time of year. Doesn't usually stop me though there are a couple of the clips when the suns out and my roofs up as well <hangs head in shame>.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts