Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
April 2019 Ride of the Month Winner, Larasmall!!!

Please join me in congratulating the winner of our April 2019 Ride of the Month Competition, Larasmall!!!

Larasmall wins:

* The ROTM icon badge for his/her posting profile/user profile.
* Their car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member).
* Free entry to the 2019 Ride of The Year competition later in 2019.

Thanks to all of those that competed in a great race and hope you will enter the May 2019 Ride of the Month competition.
https://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/540502-april-2019-slkworld-com-ride-month-competition.html#post4513858

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator
24,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Beautiful car. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Congrats Lara!

That's my old car! :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
So...
'Look at what you could have won' :tu:
I did enter the car ( September 2017 ) but didn't get enough votes so it seems you have to pick your time ( and your photo! ) . :)

·
Super Moderator
24,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
Congratulations & welcome to the ROTM group.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations!

Well deserved! Love the color!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Thank you very much everyone! Really proud to be part of the ROTM Gang and was totally awed by the other photos (love Mike Florey's for the brilliant red and Mug's for the spectacular scenery against a delicious white)
I'm loving SLK ownership - she's had the following mods to make her more Nurburgring Friendly... and since being cherished by nimbusgb!
Suspension - Bilstein B8s and Eibach springs (plus rear spacers). All rear linkages replaced for adjustable ones
Brakes - Brembo slotted/drilled discs and fresh Brembo pads. Painted red so they work better
Engine - Mapped to 380 (at engine) and K&N filters
Exhaust - 2nd Cat delete and X pipe
Alloys - Diamond cut and lighter silver, black merc 3 star centre caps
Sound - Upgraded speakers in doors, subwoofer in passenger footwell and ApplePlay Kenwood touch screen interface
Paintwork - lots of love from my other half (he's a detailer, I'm lucky!) and 2 new rear lights
Roof - Smarttop plus 2 minute mod on antenna
She's managed a 09:30 round the ring and overtook an AMG GT-R so she aint bad :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts