Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please join me in congratulating the winner of our April 2013 Ride of the Month Competition, Stinger!!!

Stinger wins the $100 Gift Card from our sponsor, SLKStore.com.
Our administrators,
will arrange for the awarding of the prizes.

The prizes include;
* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile
* Your car featured on the home page
* A free premium (1 year) membership

Our 2nd place winner, frogfoot, receives a $75 Gift Card from our sponsor, SLKStore.com.

Our 3rd place winner, Docmarwan, receives a $50 Gift Card from our sponsor, SLKStore.com.

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the May 2013 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations! Very well deserved.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Congratulations Steven!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahem?.........:)

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
congrats stinger - have to say I prefer your sig pic to the one you entered, but there's no denying you have a stunning looking car. In all honesty, I think it's the nicest looking slk I've seen.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations Steven :tu:

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
Stinger walks up to the podium, que cards in hand, hoping this will not be taken out of context, looks out to the crowds, clears his throat and says........ :D

First of all I would like to congratulate all this month's contestants! You all have beautiful cars.....you just need to spend a little more money on them. This is either the third or fourth time I have entered this competition. Thousands of dollars worth of modifications latter and I finally won! :biglaugh:

And a very Special Congratulations to both FrogFoot and Docmarwan. Between bridges that span the United Kingdom and Palaces on the beautiful shores of Bahrain, you both had me a little nervous and were excellent competitors.

I would like to thank my wife for allowing me to have such a fine machine and letting me almost bankrupt us in order to win this prestigious award! I would also like to thank all the "Producers and Directors" (i.e. members of this forum) for giving me the inspiration and guidance that got me where I am today!

But, in all seriousness, I thank the SLKStore for it's generosity with these fine awards and I am truly flattered that you appreciate my SLK and am proud to call you all, my SLKWorld brothers and sisters. Again, thank you for this lifetime honor!

As the community cheers and applauds the speech, Stinger walks down the stairs of the podium and falls flat on his arse but is able to save this beautiful trophy as he savors the moment.

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts