Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I say sorry if my editing of my posts irritates anyone. I have a problem reading text as I type and its not until I see it again I realise I have missed letters out of words or typed the wrong one. I am just glad it doesnt affect my ability to drive :)

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,821 Posts
You are not alone Jon. I do it all the time. I type, submit, then go, poop, and go back and fix my spelling or train of thought. And no one knows you have edited anything if you do it within, I believe, an hour of posting

·
92,821 Posts
Haven't noticed and no problem :)

Haven't noticed any smelling mistakes
sorry but I must deduct 5 points for your 'smelling' spelling mistake!
(done on porpoise)!

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Don't worry Jon, it's a common problem for those of us who can't spell OR type. :biglaugh:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Can I say sorry if my editing of my posts irritates anyone.. . . .
Jon, you are still here, so obviously it's not a problem.

You are not alone Jon. I do it all the time. . . .
How the hell you're still here JB is beyond me :D :D

(I feel like giving you a 'one week ban' just so that you can get some sleep :D )

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
JB, I spend more time editing my posts than the original typing!!! I'm not a "key boardist", so I have to watch the keyboard while I type, and I STILL screw it up... especially the word "the"!!! I type "teh" so often, I'm just about ready to start drinking...heavily!!!

Type on, my friend!!!

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am surprised Jeff has time to type in here in between polishing the car. Must be like painting the golden gate bridge. Get to one end and start over :biglaugh:

·
92,821 Posts
Woolly, when I retire for the 2nd time in 73 days, think how often I will be here!

G, I can type 64 words a minute with 2 fingers. Problem is, no one can read what I've typed!

Jon, You know it. oops, time to clean the car again!

·
Don't forget your cat nap
191 Posts
I edit my posts often. It makes it more difficult for others to dispute what I write. By the time, they take exception, the post says something entirely different.

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Woolly, when I retire for the 2nd time in 73 days, think how often I will be here!

G, I can type 64 words a minute with 2 fingers. Problem is, no one can read what I've typed!

Jon, You know it. oops, time to clean the car again!
Congrats, young man :tu: :Beer: :tu:

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
JohnB.. you're one of those people who get 98% in school.... brilliant etc, and get docked two points for spelling. I, on the other hand, shoot for quantity not quality!

To your apology, I say delete the post as totally unnecessary!

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,807 Posts
Jon, if you only knew how many times I have to 'edit' the pics of the day! I sometimes have a hard time numbering the pics in their proper order! Really, the only numbers I care to know are the sale prices at the mall! lol :biglaugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts