Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this should be in the "for sale" section or here. Sorry if I put it in the wrong place.

I'm wondering if anyone wants to trade dash and door trim pieces. I have the carbon fiber trim and I'd really like a woodgrain trim.

Let me know if you're interested. Here's a picture of what my trim is like.

Thanks,

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you don't find anyone that wants to trade, you might look into the Sherwood and B&I dash kits. They are overlays that you stick on to dress up the dash or change the color/material. They look really good and you can get samples for just a few dollars.

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
Argh, too bad you have a 170. I have the wood in my 171 and want to trade it for something else. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this should be in the "for sale" section or here. Sorry if I put it in the wrong place.

I'm wondering if anyone wants to trade dash and door trim pieces. I have the carbon fiber trim and I'd really like a woodgrain trim.

Thanks,

Scott
Your trim is called turned aluminum, i have carbon fiber, heres what it looks like down below...id be happy to trade you for this! :biglaugh: I think i would like the turned aluminum look better on my car than the carbon fiber look! :tu:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the correction...you're right, it's not the carbon fiber. I agree with you as well...I like the aluminum better than the carbon fiber :).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking for the piece that covers the entire center console, including around the shifter and then there are two additional pieces, one on each door around the handle.

·
Registered
579 Posts
No, i had a url, i can't find it though, good thing i wrote down the number 1-800-282-0723 i saw this car on ebay, its a maroon slk230 or 320. i forget what part they were selling but they had pictures of the whole car, looks like they were parting it out, had complete wood grain!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all,

Thanks,

Scott

I'd for sure be interested...

·
Fanatical Member
3,418 Posts
@SLKDUDE,

The post that you are responding to is almost 2 years old.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts