Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have good prices and to me almost too good pricing, wanted to check if anyone has purchased from them before I hand over card details, thanks.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I looked at their pricing as compared to the site I have used and while it is a little less (a couple of dollars on a $300 price) I don't think it is too good to beleive. You will want to look carefully at their shipping costs as that can be a way they make back what they discount up front. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Haven't used specific website but mercedespartsdelivered.com - you pay sales tax for florida but shipping is usually lower than other sides and very competitive prices. Used them a couple of times with no problems - not the fastest one but everything arrived well packed in about a week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took the plunge and ordered a new valve cover and a few other bits. I thought there price of $197.00 was really good. Shipping was not too bad around $23.
I took the plunge and ordered a new valve cover and a few other bits. I thought there price of $197.00 was really good. Shipping was not too bad around $23.
Did you get the part ok ?
I’m trying to buy something as well I just can’t find any reviews from any customers

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you get the part ok ?
I’m trying to buy something as well I just can’t find any reviews from any customers
Yes, I ordered from them and received parts without any issue. You should be fine. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts