Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! Does anyone know of a good seat cushion that I could get that fits well and works great? My mother does not like to sit in my car because she complains the seats are too uncomfortable. So, I want to find a seat cushion/cover that will increase comfortably for her. Any recommendations?

-Thanks

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,620 Posts
tpman, please do a 'search this forum'. i recall a thread that had pictures of some lumbar pillow.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
I use a piece of sheepskin on my passenger seat. This was available at Ikea (of medium quality), but you may be able to get a non-custom piece from local sheepskin place and probably a nicer tighter wool. It works well for me and the wife but then the seats on the 55 have more cushion than my previous 280 (it had Nappa leather).

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,620 Posts
a $20 seat cushion in a $50,000 car. Just my opinion.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Have to be honest, I do think the seats in my '55 are more comfortable than the ones in my '350. May just be a perception / "new" thing, but that's my impression.

I'll still be the first to admit that the seat comfort is my one major complaint about the car. I've though about ordering the MB sheepskins for the '350, but given the temperatures in Louisiana, have held off.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Have to be honest, I do think the seats in my '55 are more comfortable than the ones in my '350. May just be a perception / "new" thing, but that's my impression.

I'll still be the first to admit that the seat comfort is my one major complaint about the car. I've though about ordering the MB sheepskins for the '350, but given the temperatures in Louisiana, have held off.
Wooley will be pleased?:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.