Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever installed a black bra on their R170? I'd love to see some pictures and some comments about how well they look/install and ultimately if they do a good job protecting the front of the SLK. I've googled it and could never actually find a picture of one installed. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,433 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
the reason you won;t find a picture of a black bra or any bra on a slk or any mercedes benz because it will look totally ugly and yuck,and thats an understatement.

That bra look on a classic benz will ruin the cars look,its like wearing a 800 dollar suit,with wal mart shoes on...it will look pathetic.

Bottom line, in my opinion it looks totally ugly and the idea seing a bra on a benz is out of my mind...

To give you an idea...you won't see any bra on german cars by germans in germany!
What does that tell you? ;-)

·
Registered
840 Posts
In looking at used cars for my kids a few years ago, I came upon a Ford Probe with a black bra. I wanted to ascertain the car's condition, so we had the bra taken off. There was the worst infestation of mold on the paint that I've ever seen. We scratched that one off our list, as everything I know of that removes mold may damage paint! If anybody is using one of these things, don't leave it on for extended periods. Take it off and clean the paint underneath regularly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.