Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! We just moved to Oregon 3 weeks ago and want to cruise around with some other SLK owners! We are in Hillsboro and would love to be shown around! Are there any get togethers?

Matt

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Welcome to Oregon. I have not seen any get togethers in the portland area at all, but it sounds like fun to me.

I do get together with the SLK NW Group a few times a year. Most their meets are in the Seattle area, but they do have runs in Oregon from time to time. We are going to Lincoln City on the OR. coast over the mothers day weekend. Check them/us out under the clubs section of the forum.

Send me a PM if you would like to meet up for coffee and a drive,

Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would love to get together for coffee and a drive one of these days! It would be cool to get a few of us together. Back where I used to live, the SLK club would do indoor karting events...rent out the whole place. It was a blast! I'd be interested in setting something like that up to if anyone's interested!

I'm pretty busy these next few weeks but if anything comes up...meet wise, I'll definitely try to be there! I want to see all the awesome back roads and scenery!

Matt

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Sounds like fun to me. Who knows maybe we can get a group together when the sun comes out. That is if the snow ever stops.

·
Premium Member
11,166 Posts
Hey Oregon SLK owners check out the Nor Cal, SoCal & Sac Valley SLK drive from Santa Rosa to Fort Bragg. Please join us July 20th and 21st. More details are under the Califorina Events section. Please plan to attend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Oregon SLK owners check out the Nor Cal, SoCal & Sac Valley SLK drive from Santa Rosa to Fort Bragg. Please join us July 20th and 21st. More details are under the Califorina Events section. Please plan to attend.
Darn! Sounds fun, that's a couple days before my wedding and won't have a chance to make it out.

An update to this thread - we bought a house in Sherwood and still looking for people to cruise with! Beautiful weather with the top down, cant get much better

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Congrats on the new home, and the pending wedding. A drive maybe through wine country sounds like fun or maybe up the Columbia river gourge. I am heading to Maui in a few days and will not be back in town for a few weeks. Maybe some time between Maui and your wedding day, we can get something planned for a local drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts