Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone on this site lives in the KC area. We just purchased our SLK 280 a couple weeks ago and are loving it. Would like to find others w/ this car around here. I believe there is a MB club in KC. Might consider joining that as well...

·
Registered 1999 slk230-sold
15,077 Posts
Very nice Race Track in Topeka Ks that Car Clubs can rent 4 the Day. I was living in Kc about 12 years ago before i moved 2 Phx. Got tired of the Winter in Mo/Ks My Parents are still up in Kansas. Welcome your Wife is lucky....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Very nice Race Track in Topeka Ks that Car Clubs can rent 4 the Day. I was living in Kc about 12 years ago before i moved 2 Phx. Got tired of the Winter in Mo/Ks My Parents are still up in Kansas. Welcome your Wife is lucky....
Yep, Heartland Park in Topeka. Very nice facility. We go to the NHRA Drag Races there every year. I doubt my wife will be racing the car but damn this thing is pretty fast. I wish I was in Phoenix sometimes but we have had a very mild winter this year. I have lived in Kansas all my life and never have seen a winter like this.

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,899 Posts
A warm welcome from Southern Arizona. I remember a cold winter and very hot and humid summer when I was stationed at Fort Riley, KS in 1980. Congratulations on the new ride and it would seem you are in luck finding locals who share the love of the ride. Enjoy the people, the forum, and top down cruisin'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts